Hello I’m Brianna!! Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I’ve been reading since I was very young; as far back as I could remember, really. I could never get enough of books, but my passion for them increased dramatically when I read Harry Potter as a kid. All these years later and I’m still just as enthralled by fictional worlds and characters, and I wouldn’t change a thing about it.
By the time I was in high school, being a book blogger was what I wanted to do most in the world, but it it didn’t happen until recently after I gained just a little confidence to put myself out there. I’m so very happy I finally did because sharing my passion of reading with others is all I want to do now and in the future.
I do read a variety of genres, but I generally prefer Young Adult contemporary and fantasy. Which can definitely be seen in these next two lists!!
Some of my favorite books:
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- It’s Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
And some of my favorite series:
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
- Shades of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Percy Jackson & The Olympians by Rick Riordan
If you have any questions, comments, or inquiries, you can contact me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂
Blog graphics created with Adobe Spark Post. Book icon by Adam Zubin via the Noun Project.